9/13/10

How do you see yourself as a technopreneur?

I see myself as a Technopreneur in a way that maybe I don’t have that much talent as Steve Jobs have or as wise as Bill Gates is, but like what our facilitator Sir Randy said there is much more to consider than an I.Q, or a talent on something but a skill of perseverance on what your doing, to stand up every time we fall, simple aspects that you don’t know that could be more useful to anything and that I have, It gives me ideas, encouragement and enlightenment that I myself could be as about being a technopreneur and what benefit it can give to the growing problem of unemployment to our countries, I began to realize that if only we can develop something that would make us to become a technopreneur, in this, people won’t need to go job hunting or to be unemployed, we could give instead jobs to others, a help to the growing problem of our country, and could aid the country’s economic crisis.
As what it could benefit to us, if I would be a technopreneur I could see myself a web page designer or web page developer because for me in taking a jobs, you must have an ideal or passion on what you do in everything to be more progressive and productive in your job your doing I prefer it to be my field of job in a way of my specialties in webpage, an owner maybe of a company that help make adds in the internet of some companies or stock holder, as what I admire the two people who helped a lot in making the World of Technology, even if they have not finished any degree or profession in their studies in Harvard they were very successful to their chosen field of careers, then how would I be when I finished my studies, on that way, I see myself to be the next Steve Jobs or the next Bill Gates. Hope so, there is nothing to lose in giving your best. Technopreneurship maybe used to earn money through the use of technology, Even by some people in away they could imagine with their ideas and abilities in the field they would choose.
But people are really struggling for survival trying to go to school to get high grades get a high paying job or to pass the board exam and go abroad to earn for a living but that what makes it ironic, its because other countries starts to grow because of our scholars and good ones, they make part in other countries success and development in away that they prefer to take chances and they don't know that the stuffs that could save them from annihilation and being broke are just here in the land we’ve grown. Yes just here, you only need a wide visions on seeing things not just the same thing but the other way just like what I’ve learn from Steve Jobs like starting to innovate our self at our age by just earning some money in computers and with an internet connection, or if they know something about computers. Like the one my classmate, he earn money “a big amount of money” just by reformatting their desktops or laptops, that could even cost a small amount of money to start of, all you need is just installers of programs or you can ask for it and knowledge about it. That's how amazing it is. And worst of it lots of people don't see this stuff and have no plan in learning some things now a days that is growing fast, technology. Yes. So could this be? Ok, first thing's first, There are lots of offers in the internet, ranging from advertising, to affiliate business, to freelance writing, and now how could you say it's impossible to do. Well, it's up with you, as many wise people say, "whether you think you can or you think you cannot, either way you're right, you can never know unless you’ve tried." I was always open on having business influenced by my mothers thought that when you’re an employee no matter how hard you try on making money you would never reach the top of being wealthy enough to sustain your family’s need but in doing business a lot of opportunities could come up that thing came up on me that I would study hard and become a business oriented man but the only problem is how.?? Now there are really lots of stuffs in the web that you could earn from. Or you would use anything that is a masterpiece of technology.
Being Technopreneur is really the things people could consider now. Especially these times that we have job inflation rate and based on statistics, here in Phil., we have millions of people that are jobless. Yes, sad to say, it is the reality on how people don’t know how to be a Technopreneur. Being a Technoprenuer really can help in this kind of situation where having now. Why? Because when you start a business, you could start hiring some of your fellowmen as your employees and you can give job to others when you’re business bloom. So now you are not just helping yourself to have a financial freedom, at the same time, you are now helping other people to their financial problems and in our countries economic crisis. At the same time we may develop our countries IT world and we could have more chances on coping up with other countries technology or more we could have the advantage on other leading countries if only these things would happen, so I would prefer to see myself as a technopreneur here in the phil. Someday, Innovating people on how big are the chances if we would be helping each other on making our country in the pace of technology in the world in the first place there are a lot of Filipinos abroad who are the one behind the technology work of other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment